Businessinsider.com has written an article about the power of mantras in our lives to help us overcome whatever habits that hold us back or act upon what we wish was already part of our routine (like getting a pet or running each morning). Great article about the power of mind over matter, changing our behaviors
• Forgive@her ← to my ex-wife, who started it all.
• Quit@smoking4ever ← it worked.
• Save4trip@thailand ← it worked.
• Eat2times@day ← it never worked, still fat.
• Sleep@before12 ← it worked.
• Ask@her4date ← it worked. I fell in love again.
• No@drinking2months ← it worked. I feel better.
• Get@c4t! ← it worked. I have a beautiful cat.
• Facetime2mom@sunday ← it worked. I talk with my mom every week.
But the one from last month is the most momentous:
• Save4@ring ← Yep. Life is gonna change again, soon
• pack4@lunchtomorrow ← because you save money when you brown bag it
• call2@yoursister ← because she wants to hear from you, too
• 0facebook@work ← because you don’t need the distraction
• write@1000words ← because your novel isn’t going to write itself “
Some people look for signs, supernatural powers, wish upon a star…those who are serious about changing their lives simply ACT, one small mantra at a time.
Got your own mantras you want to share? Use the comment box below. Photo: curtesy of: fasttracktohealth.net